Employment Law Firm Leading in Advocacy and Service
At Robinson & Associates Law Office in Denver, Colorado, we offer a broad range of services focused on the rights and interests of individuals who have been impacted by workplace violations. We represent professionals, executives, union workers, and both new and established employees in a wide range of cases and disputes. With broad knowledge of this area of law, we are skilled in negotiations and settlement, but prepared to take any case to trial if the circumstances warrant.
Our Denver employment rights attorney handles cases involving:
• Discrimination: We represent individuals who have suffered discrimination based on race, gender, sex, religion, age and disability. Wrongful termination, failure to promote and any disparate treatment might also be considered cases of discrimination in the workplace.
• Sexual harassment: Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, when submission to such conduct is made, wehther explicitly or implicitly, a term or condition of employment or when the conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive working enviornment. No form of sexual harassment should be tolerated in the workplace. If you believe you have been a victim of sexual harassment we can help you and will zealously pursue a remedy on your behalf.
• Retaliation: Often it is an unfortunate consequences that employers who violate the law prohibiting discriminatory conduct will retaliate against those who complain about discrimination or other wronful conduct. Retaliation for reporting discrimination, harassment, filing workers' compensation claims, whistleblowing or filing complaints for certain other types of employer misconduct is illegal. If your employer has retaliated against you, we can help.
• Wrongful discharge: Wrongful discharge can take many forms. While Colorado is an Employment at Will State, the law still prohibits an employer from discharging an employee when it violates a federal or state protected right or when it may violate certain contractual provisions. If you were terminated from a job and believe your employer's action was illegal, we can help in determining whether the law provides you with any protection against employer wrongdoing.
• Representation for government employees: Our firm is equipped to handle even the most complicated cases involving city and state employees from the administrative hearing level through litigation.
Our firm is committed to achieving the best possible resolution in your case, remaining focused on your immediate and future needs. We will review the merits of your case, help identify your objectives and determine a proper course of action to achieve your goals.
If you are considering legal action against an employer, please do not hesitate to call our Boulder employment law attorney at 720-316-1317 for a free consultation. You can also contact us by e-mail at your convenience.